Kyagar is socially responsible, community-driven and family-owned. We take pride in our personalised service and warm hospitality. Working to make this place self-sustainable and have a minimal carbon footprint, we ensure that most of your food is produced locally and everything is 100% solar powered. We invite you to be part of this endeavour by practising responsible tourism and using this space as your own home. We wish you a pleasant stay at Kyagar where Ladakhi hospitality, history and nature come together.
- Room Size: 840 sq ft (including balcony & bathroom)
- Bed Size: 7ft x 7ft
- Occupancy: Up to 3 adults
- View: Mountain view
- Smoking: Yes
- Room Service: Yes
- DRINKING WATER: Our pure alkaline mineral water, rich in calcium and magnesium, has been extracted from underground aquifers and tested for potability.
- BED LINEN & TOWELS: While our housekeeping team will ensure that your rooms are cleaned everyday, the bed linen and towels are only changed on checkout. Should you require fresh linen, please contact the front desk.
- DINING: Our in-house restaurant has an all-day menu. Choose from our chef’s delectable dishes if you feel like a nibble.
- LAUNDRY: Please keep your laundry items in the basket in the bathroom along with the itemised list provided in the folder. We will have it returned in 24 hours.
- LUGGAGE CART: We have a buggy to transport luggage and guests within the property. Please inform the front desk in advance if you need to avail this service.
- TEA KETTLES: We have electric tea kettles in each room, along with a selection of teas for you to brew your own perfect cup of tea.
- TV ROOM: Being community-driven, we have a TV room where guests can socialise and watch their favourite shows or just catch up on the news. You could also browse through our movie catalogue.
- WiFi: To connect to your free WiFi, please contact the front desk for login details.
- Room Breakfast
- Wake Up Call
- Luggage cart