At The Kyagar we stress the importance of privacy and are committed to earning the trust of our guests by adopting high standards for the protection of personal information. The information we collect is used to process reservations, process orders and to provide a more personalized user experience. The Kyagar is the sole owner of the information collected on www.thekyagar.com
Our policy outlines the type of personal information we collect and receive, the circumstances in which we collect or receive personal information, the policies and procedures we have established outlining its use and storage, and for sharing certain types of personal information in certain limited circumstances, the procedures you should follow if you have any questions or requests in respect of your personal information or our policies and procedures and the person to whom such questions or requests should be directed, and the means by which to communicate with that person.
We may use the information we collect to notify you of important product updates, special offers and promotions we think you may find valuable and to make our marketing efforts more personalized for you. If you do not wish to continue to receive e-mails from us, you can easily op–out via one of the mechanism we provide. This site may contain links to 3rd party websites. We do not share any of your information with the linked website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites.
If you no longer wish to receive our e-mails, we provide an “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email sent to you. That link will send you to a landing page where a un-subscription confirmation is presented. Upon confirmation, your e-mail address will be completely removed from our database and you will no longer receive future communications from us.
Will we share the information we collect with other companies?
We do not share, sell or trade your personal information with others.
We may also evaluate our content and services and tailor our website, for visitors, based on other information we collect, such as IP addresses, which are numbers assigned to your computer whenever you use the Internet, pixel tags (or clear gifs), and the type of Internet browser or operating system you are using. This information is collected in the aggregate, but we may tie it to your personal information through cookie use as described above.
If you do not wish to have data relating to your visits to our websites collected through Google Analytics, you may opt-out by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. You may opt-out of Facebook Custom Audiences by visiting Facebook’s opt-out page.
1. To establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you and to provide ongoing service.
2. To understand your needs and preferences. We maintain a record of the products and services you receive from us and we may ask for additional information so that we can serve you better. For example, we may record your preference for type of room.
3. To develop, enhance, market or provide products and services. For example, we look at our guests’ use of our services so that we can better understand how to improve our services.
4. To manage and develop our business and operations. For example we analyse guest patterns of usage of Chospa Hotel to help us manage them efficiently and plan for future growth.
5. To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or wish to make a request in respect of your personal information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you prefer by writing us at: